Tags: examination of working places
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has issued a Program Policy Letter (PPL) clarifying the requirements for examination of working places addressed in C.F.R. §§ 56/57.18002. The PPL, which MSHA released due to operator questions about which type of records ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views