Tags: excavation ditch
Steer Clear of Danger Suspended loads carry considerable risk. Stay a safe distance away. The accident: On April 21, 2009, a 51-year-old contract laborer with three years of experience — two weeks and three days of experience at this operation — was ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs720 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries287 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law222 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding218 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs202 Views