The Franklin County Planning and Zoning board in Missouri last week granted Havin Material Service a conditional use permit to excavate sand and gravel from a gravel bar in the Meramec River, The Missourian reported. The excavation is expected to help ...
Israel Antiquities Authority (IAA) announced last week that local workers have discovered a quarry that was likely used in constructing Jerusalem’s ancient buildings. The 11,000-square-foot quarry site, which dates to the Second Temple Period from 538 B.C. to A.D. 70, was ...
Maryland contractor Jonathan Kimmett of Arrowhead Enterprises, Crownsville, Md., has been awarded a new LSC (LightSource Compact) light tower from Doosan Portable Power as part of a prize package of construction equipment worth almost $100,000. The prize package was recently ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry631 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter412 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way396 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company390 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections258 Views