The Franklin County Planning and Zoning board in Missouri last week granted Havin Material Service a conditional use permit to excavate sand and gravel from a gravel bar in the Meramec River, The Missourian reported. The excavation is expected to help ...
Israel Antiquities Authority (IAA) announced last week that local workers have discovered a quarry that was likely used in constructing Jerusalem’s ancient buildings. The 11,000-square-foot quarry site, which dates to the Second Temple Period from 538 B.C. to A.D. 70, was ...
Maryland contractor Jonathan Kimmett of Arrowhead Enterprises, Crownsville, Md., has been awarded a new LSC (LightSource Compact) light tower from Doosan Portable Power as part of a prize package of construction equipment worth almost $100,000. The prize package was recently ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability690 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure542 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]494 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 262 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine255 Views