The Franklin County Planning and Zoning board in Missouri last week granted Havin Material Service a conditional use permit to excavate sand and gravel from a gravel bar in the Meramec River, The Missourian reported. The excavation is expected to help ...
Israel Antiquities Authority (IAA) announced last week that local workers have discovered a quarry that was likely used in constructing Jerusalem’s ancient buildings. The 11,000-square-foot quarry site, which dates to the Second Temple Period from 538 B.C. to A.D. 70, was ...
Maryland contractor Jonathan Kimmett of Arrowhead Enterprises, Crownsville, Md., has been awarded a new LSC (LightSource Compact) light tower from Doosan Portable Power as part of a prize package of construction equipment worth almost $100,000. The prize package was recently ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry319 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)280 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views