The Franklin County Planning and Zoning board in Missouri last week granted Havin Material Service a conditional use permit to excavate sand and gravel from a gravel bar in the Meramec River, The Missourian reported. The excavation is expected to help ...
Israel Antiquities Authority (IAA) announced last week that local workers have discovered a quarry that was likely used in constructing Jerusalem’s ancient buildings. The 11,000-square-foot quarry site, which dates to the Second Temple Period from 538 B.C. to A.D. 70, was ...
Maryland contractor Jonathan Kimmett of Arrowhead Enterprises, Crownsville, Md., has been awarded a new LSC (LightSource Compact) light tower from Doosan Portable Power as part of a prize package of construction equipment worth almost $100,000. The prize package was recently ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February425 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again260 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car208 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)164 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views