The Franklin County Planning and Zoning board in Missouri last week granted Havin Material Service a conditional use permit to excavate sand and gravel from a gravel bar in the Meramec River, The Missourian reported. The excavation is expected to help ...
Israel Antiquities Authority (IAA) announced last week that local workers have discovered a quarry that was likely used in constructing Jerusalem’s ancient buildings. The 11,000-square-foot quarry site, which dates to the Second Temple Period from 538 B.C. to A.D. 70, was ...
Maryland contractor Jonathan Kimmett of Arrowhead Enterprises, Crownsville, Md., has been awarded a new LSC (LightSource Compact) light tower from Doosan Portable Power as part of a prize package of construction equipment worth almost $100,000. The prize package was recently ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs943 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company472 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources394 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger346 Views
- Nebraska company fined after loader operator dies in accident260 Views