Tags: executive director of the Pennsylvania AAA Federation
Bridges and roads that are deficient, congested, or lack desirable safety features cost the average Pittsburgh motorist $892 each year, a total of $8.2 billion statewide, due to higher vehicle operating costs, traffic crashes and congestion-related delays, according to a report ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car198 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole147 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges129 Views
- Wisconsin sand hauling company to lay off workers due to decreased frac sand demand125 Views