Tags: Executive Vice President Chris Patterson
Volvo Trucks North America has reorganized its management team. The reorganization includes three new managers. According to a company statement, the move was to “align” the organizational structure with parent Volvo Global Trucks. Four vice presidents will run VTNA’s commercial ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve524 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry246 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky210 Views
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting191 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs115 Views