Tags: exhaust gas recirculation (CEGR) emissions-control technology
Case Construction rolled out, at World of Concrete 2012 in Las Vegas, upgrades to its Case N Series loader/backhoes that include the application of cooled exhaust gas recirculation (CEGR) emissions-control technology to achieve Tier 4 Interim certification, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February441 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again301 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car210 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)183 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views