Tags: Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR)
Cummins Inc. revealed on April 19 at the Bauma show the latest generation of its 4-cylinder QSB3.3 and QSB4.5 engines offering a simplified Tier 4 installation across a broad 75- to 160-hp (56-119 kW) power range. With an air-intake-to-exhaust aftertreatment system ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga386 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029327 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013196 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board152 Views
- Boston’s only quarry could start accepting contaminated construction fill151 Views