Tags: existing MSHA standard requires mine operators to maintain at least 80 percent total incombustible content of combined dusts in return air courses
On Sept. 23, the Federal Register is expected to publish an emergency temporary standard (ETS) that revises the existing federal standard on maintenance of incombustible content of rock dust, according to the U.S. Department of Labor's Mine Safety and Health ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151563 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151041 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1033 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production697 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success563 Views