Tags: existing MSHA standard requires mine operators to maintain at least 80 percent total incombustible content of combined dusts in return air courses
On Sept. 23, the Federal Register is expected to publish an emergency temporary standard (ETS) that revises the existing federal standard on maintenance of incombustible content of rock dust, according to the U.S. Department of Labor's Mine Safety and Health ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Product of the Week: Cat 988K loader516 Views
- Four major California areas expected to deplete aggregate supply in next 10 years370 Views
- Rock quarry owner proposes expansion in Sitka, Alaska115 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: June 17, 2013113 Views
- Brant City Council approves water report for Dufferin gravel pit112 Views