Tags: existing MSHA standard requires mine operators to maintain at least 80 percent total incombustible content of combined dusts in return air courses
On Sept. 23, the Federal Register is expected to publish an emergency temporary standard (ETS) that revises the existing federal standard on maintenance of incombustible content of rock dust, according to the U.S. Department of Labor's Mine Safety and Health ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February275 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car192 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole142 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges126 Views