Tags: existing MSHA standard requires mine operators to maintain at least 80 percent total incombustible content of combined dusts in return air courses
On Sept. 23, the Federal Register is expected to publish an emergency temporary standard (ETS) that revises the existing federal standard on maintenance of incombustible content of rock dust, according to the U.S. Department of Labor's Mine Safety and Health ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1009 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger388 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts368 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry311 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration300 Views