Tags: existing MSHA standard requires mine operators to maintain at least 80 percent total incombustible content of combined dusts in return air courses
On Sept. 23, the Federal Register is expected to publish an emergency temporary standard (ETS) that revises the existing federal standard on maintenance of incombustible content of rock dust, according to the U.S. Department of Labor's Mine Safety and Health ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world310 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior188 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)157 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village151 Views
- Aggregate production up 7 percent in 2014134 Views