Tags: experienced zero mine fatalities last year.
Preliminary data from the U.S. Department of Labor’s Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) released on Jan. 5 reveal that 37 miners died in work-related accidents at the nation’s mines in 2011. There were 21 coal mining and 16 metal/non-metal mining ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Maryland man dies after becoming trapped in crushing machinery in asphalt plant500 Views
- MSHA issues citations to seven metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in March377 Views
- MSHA details mining deaths during quarterly training call277 Views
- Three people injured, two seriously, at underground quarry in Pennsylvania271 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29245 Views