Tags: explosion at Upper Big Branch Mine
Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) federal inspectors issued 250 citations, orders and safeguards during special impact inspections conducted at 12 coal and 10 metal/non-metal mine operations in November, the government agency announced on Dec. 21. These inspections, which began in ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1603 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”262 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention178 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban128 Views