Tags: explosion at Upper Big Branch Mine
Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) federal inspectors issued 250 citations, orders and safeguards during special impact inspections conducted at 12 coal and 10 metal/non-metal mine operations in November, the government agency announced on Dec. 21. These inspections, which began in ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability690 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]554 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure542 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 262 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine255 Views