Tags: exports equal jobs for American workers
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) says that the growing trade deficit underscores the need to pass pending free trade agreements and that exports equal jobs for American workers. In an Aug. 15 statement released by AEM President Dennis Slater, he ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation388 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest371 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement340 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training334 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta292 Views