Tags: Exports to Central and South America
Exports of U.S.-made construction equipment increased in the second quarter of 2010, and total construction machinery exports at midyear were $7.4 billion, a 15-percent gain overall compared to January-June 2009 numbers, according to the Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM). The AEM ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule399 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines389 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks359 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger342 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)312 Views