Tags: f U.S. Rep. John L. Mica (R-Fla.
The Transportation and Infrastructure (T&I) Committee approved H.R. 7, the American Energy & Infrastructure Jobs Act, by a vote of 29 to 24, the Office of U.S. Rep. John L. Mica (R-Fla.) reports. Mica is the chairman of the T&I Committee. More ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs620 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina354 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity330 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill254 Views
- Martin Marietta names new executive vice president218 Views