Tags: face drill
Stand on Firm Ground Take steps to make sure ground conditions are stable before entering the work area. The accident: On June 20, 2009, a 52-year-old miner with 25 years of experience was fatally injured while washing a face drill. He and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Maryland man dies after becoming trapped in crushing machinery in asphalt plant515 Views
- FTC approves Holcim-Lafarge merger after companies agree to divest assets382 Views
- MSHA issues citations to seven metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in March380 Views
- MSHA details mining deaths during quarterly training call283 Views
- Three people injured, two seriously, at underground quarry in Pennsylvania271 Views