Tags: face drill
Stand on Firm Ground Take steps to make sure ground conditions are stable before entering the work area. The accident: On June 20, 2009, a 52-year-old miner with 25 years of experience was fatally injured while washing a face drill. He and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151560 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151034 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1008 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production698 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone409 Views