Tags: failure to perform an adequate exam
Administrative law judges take different viewpoints on pre-shift examinations and MSHA inspections. by Dana M. Svendsen During Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) inspections, disputes between operators and inspectors can arise over whether an observed condition is a defect or whether a ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility787 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections471 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company373 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?326 Views