Tags: failure to perform an adequate exam
Administrative law judges take different viewpoints on pre-shift examinations and MSHA inspections. by Dana M. Svendsen During Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) inspections, disputes between operators and inspectors can arise over whether an observed condition is a defect or whether a ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1062 Views
- Martin Marietta mine among 18 cited during MSHA monthly inspection in April647 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts358 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry358 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration339 Views