Tags: fall prevention
The U.S. Department of Labor's Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) this week launched its annual roof fall prevention awareness program aimed at reducing the high number of roof falls that occur in the nation's underground coal mines. Statistics show that ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga403 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029338 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board238 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013202 Views
- Boston’s only quarry could start accepting contaminated construction fill152 Views