The Mine Safety and Health Administration’s (MSHA) Fatality Review Committee has determined that two metal/non-metal fatalities from 2014 and one from 2010 should be charged to the mining industry. The three incidents include the following: On Nov. 17, 2014, Robert Arnold ...
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) reported Tuesday that one fatal and four serious accidents have occurred in October at metal and nonmetal mines. The accidents were: A fatal accident involving an electrician who died after he fell 8 feet from ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule398 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks341 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines315 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)291 Views
- Cat backs up claims of fuel efficiency with a guarantee218 Views