An Ohio teenager died one week after graduating high school when he fell into a quarry in West Columbus. The Columbus Dispatch reported that 17-year-old Colin Jourdan died June 1 after he slipped and fell about 90 feet into the quarry ...
The Mine Safety and Health Administration’s (MSHA) Fatality Review Committee has determined that two metal/non-metal fatalities from 2014 and one from 2010 should be charged to the mining industry. The three incidents include the following: On Nov. 17, 2014, Robert Arnold ...
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) reported Tuesday that one fatal and four serious accidents have occurred in October at metal and nonmetal mines. The accidents were: A fatal accident involving an electrician who died after he fell 8 feet from ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas420 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents308 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials258 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry229 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted215 Views