An Ohio teenager died one week after graduating high school when he fell into a quarry in West Columbus. The Columbus Dispatch reported that 17-year-old Colin Jourdan died June 1 after he slipped and fell about 90 feet into the quarry ...
The Mine Safety and Health Administration’s (MSHA) Fatality Review Committee has determined that two metal/non-metal fatalities from 2014 and one from 2010 should be charged to the mining industry. The three incidents include the following: On Nov. 17, 2014, Robert Arnold ...
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) reported Tuesday that one fatal and four serious accidents have occurred in October at metal and nonmetal mines. The accidents were: A fatal accident involving an electrician who died after he fell 8 feet from ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs595 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity349 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law216 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs185 Views