An Ohio teenager died one week after graduating high school when he fell into a quarry in West Columbus. The Columbus Dispatch reported that 17-year-old Colin Jourdan died June 1 after he slipped and fell about 90 feet into the quarry ...
The Mine Safety and Health Administration’s (MSHA) Fatality Review Committee has determined that two metal/non-metal fatalities from 2014 and one from 2010 should be charged to the mining industry. The three incidents include the following: On Nov. 17, 2014, Robert Arnold ...
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) reported Tuesday that one fatal and four serious accidents have occurred in October at metal and nonmetal mines. The accidents were: A fatal accident involving an electrician who died after he fell 8 feet from ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151074 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1031 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production733 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 2015673 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success545 Views