Tags: falling/sliding material
Regulators and operators should feel a sense of urgency when it comes to reversing the spike in metal/non-metal fatalities. That was the message shared by Joeseph A. Main, assistant secretary of Labor for Mine Safety and Health, and Neal Merrifield, ...
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) reported on Thursday that four fatal metal and nonmetal mining accidents accidents occurred in the U.S. during the third quarter of 2013. MSHA released the information in its summary of U.S. mining deaths that ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park164 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- NSSGA wants everyone to ask their representative to co-sponsor the Regulatory Integrity Protection Act (H.R. 1732) to stop proposed Waters of the U.S. rule129 Views