Tags: falling/sliding material
Regulators and operators should feel a sense of urgency when it comes to reversing the spike in metal/non-metal fatalities. That was the message shared by Joeseph A. Main, assistant secretary of Labor for Mine Safety and Health, and Neal Merrifield, ...
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) reported on Thursday that four fatal metal and nonmetal mining accidents accidents occurred in the U.S. during the third quarter of 2013. MSHA released the information in its summary of U.S. mining deaths that ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success630 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned506 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies497 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting460 Views
- LafargeHolcim is considering selling Lafarge India280 Views