Tags: falling/sliding material
Regulators and operators should feel a sense of urgency when it comes to reversing the spike in metal/non-metal fatalities. That was the message shared by Joeseph A. Main, assistant secretary of Labor for Mine Safety and Health, and Neal Merrifield, ...
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) reported on Thursday that four fatal metal and nonmetal mining accidents accidents occurred in the U.S. during the third quarter of 2013. MSHA released the information in its summary of U.S. mining deaths that ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines389 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks361 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger353 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)316 Views