Tags: falling/sliding materials
The metal and nonmetal mining sector experienced five deaths in the first quarter of 2014, according to data released Monday by the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA). MSHA noted that in the previous quarter, the metal and nonmetal sector saw ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Maryland man dies after becoming trapped in crushing machinery in asphalt plant482 Views
- MSHA issues citations to seven metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in March369 Views
- Three people injured, two seriously, at underground quarry in Pennsylvania252 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29245 Views
- MSHA details mining deaths during quarterly training call237 Views