Nearly 4,700 people were killed on the job in 2014, according to preliminary data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, with the construction industry accounting for nearly one-fifth of those deaths. The number of construction workers killed on the job increased ...
Train workers to use proper safety equipment and take proper preventive measures. Compiled by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief The accident: On June 30, 2000, a 33-year-old supervisor with two years of mining experience was fatally injured at a sand and gravel operation. He ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs757 Views
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year377 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries319 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law224 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs214 Views