Nearly 4,700 people were killed on the job in 2014, according to preliminary data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, with the construction industry accounting for nearly one-fifth of those deaths. The number of construction workers killed on the job increased ...
Train workers to use proper safety equipment and take proper preventive measures. Compiled by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief The accident: On June 30, 2000, a 33-year-old supervisor with two years of mining experience was fatally injured at a sand and gravel operation. He ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151626 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151066 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1029 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production727 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success521 Views