Tags: family-owned aggregates company
Hollidaysburg, Pa.-based McLanahan Corp. is celebreating its 175th anniversary. This milestone marks not only 175 years in business but also six generations of family management and ownership for the company. McLanahan manufactures equipment to process raw and synthetic materials through crushing, washing, classifying, screening, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Five California operations recognized for excellence in safety331 Views
- U.S. aggregates production rises in Q3 2013216 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs159 Views
- Caterpillar announces retirement of Vice President Hans Haefeli, appoints Jean Savage as replacement158 Views
- Five Holcim plants receive EPA Energy Star for energy efficiency154 Views