Tags: family-owned aggregates company
Hollidaysburg, Pa.-based McLanahan Corp. is celebreating its 175th anniversary. This milestone marks not only 175 years in business but also six generations of family management and ownership for the company. McLanahan manufactures equipment to process raw and synthetic materials through crushing, washing, classifying, screening, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February446 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again320 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car210 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)172 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views