Tags: family-owned business
Irving Materials, Inc. (IMI) purchased assets of Rock Industries from the Smith family of Peru, Ind., including the Peru and Plymouth aggregate quarries. According to IMI, it now has 18 aggregate mining operations across Indiana. Rock Industries, a family-owned business, has ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability690 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure542 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]494 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 262 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine239 Views