Tags: family-owned business
Irving Materials, Inc. (IMI) purchased assets of Rock Industries from the Smith family of Peru, Ind., including the Peru and Plymouth aggregate quarries. According to IMI, it now has 18 aggregate mining operations across Indiana. Rock Industries, a family-owned business, has ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success625 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies479 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting459 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned404 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone245 Views