Tags: family-owned business
Irving Materials, Inc. (IMI) purchased assets of Rock Industries from the Smith family of Peru, Ind., including the Peru and Plymouth aggregate quarries. According to IMI, it now has 18 aggregate mining operations across Indiana. Rock Industries, a family-owned business, has ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry601 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction451 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers420 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company384 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter302 Views