Tags: family-owned business
Irving Materials, Inc. (IMI) purchased assets of Rock Industries from the Smith family of Peru, Ind., including the Peru and Plymouth aggregate quarries. According to IMI, it now has 18 aggregate mining operations across Indiana. Rock Industries, a family-owned business, has ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines390 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger368 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks359 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)333 Views
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person252 Views