Tags: fatal accident
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) sent out a fatalgram last week providing details about a fatal accident that occurred at a limestone quarry in Ohio on Dec. 1, 2014. A 46-year-old contract truck driver with 26 years of ...
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has reported that three fatal accidents have occurred within a week at metal and nonmetal mines. A September 16, 2013, incident involved a 58-year-old miner who was killed when he was driving a haul ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person924 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger394 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)342 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger242 Views
- Caterpillar unveils the CT680, a rugged work truck wrapped in style (PHOTOS)196 Views