Tags: fatal injury rate
Metal and nonmetal mining saw an increase of approximately 27 percent in deaths in 2013, bringing the fatal injury rate up by 0.0029 per 200,000 hours worked, according to preliminary data released by the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA). The ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1034 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger391 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration313 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts237 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry205 Views