An accident at Gardenscape Quarry has taken the life of Glenn F. Dibble, 54, of Rensselaer Falls, New York. Investigators say Dibble - who was working at the quarry - entered a storage building to obtain wooden planks from the rafters. He then climbed onto ...
The California Division of Occupational Safety and Health is investigating a fatal Cupertino quarry accident involving a piece of heavy equipment, according to NBC Bay Area. Deputy Kurtis Stenderup said Jose Gonzales, 49, of San Jose was operating a large vehicle ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program616 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas414 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents298 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials240 Views