The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has issued a fatalgram with details about a fatal accident that occurred on March 17, 2015, at a dredging operation. A 44-year-old haul truck driver with four days of experience was injured while ...
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) sent out a fatalgram last week providing details about a fatal accident that occurred at a limestone quarry in Ohio on Dec. 1, 2014. A 46-year-old contract truck driver with 26 years of ...
An accident at an underground limestone mine has left two workers dead, according to an accident report released Wednesday by the Mine Safety and Health Administration. The report notes that the April 11, 2014 incident involved a 53-year-old scaler and a ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views