An accident at an underground limestone mine has left two workers dead, according to an accident report released Wednesday by the Mine Safety and Health Administration. The report notes that the April 11, 2014 incident involved a 53-year-old scaler and a ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Man hit by front-end loader dies in quarry accident1298 Views
- PHOTOS: Rare prehistoric mammoth found at sand and gravel pit1048 Views
- What should be done with this big pile of sand?695 Views
- Watch this: Dredging at Teichert's Hallwood Plant533 Views
- North America sand market to see big growth486 Views