The metal/nonmetal mining sector saw 22 fatalities in 2013, an increase of six fatalities compared to 2012, according to preliminary data the Mining Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) released on Monday. MSHA notes that 2013 fatalities remained at a record low ...
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) reported on Thursday that four fatal metal and nonmetal mining accidents accidents occurred in the U.S. during the third quarter of 2013. MSHA released the information in its summary of U.S. mining deaths that ...
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has issued a press briefing that five metal/non-metal miners died in May 2010. As of June 4, 2010, eight metal/non-metal miners have been killed. MSHA has listed the injuries to they may be reviewed and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga575 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029382 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board326 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance300 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments241 Views