Knowledge of geological joints is essential in assuring the economic extraction of crushed stone from quarries, and detailed studies of joints and other planes of weakness should be included in the exploration and quarrying process. A few years ago, I had ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151555 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151025 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections965 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production670 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone397 Views