Detectives in Cumberland County, North Carolina, are searching for a woman who broke into WHI Sand and Gravel and took several items belonging to the owner, according to Raleigh-Durham’s WTVD-TV. Greg Bullock, owner of WHI, reported a break in on June ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person965 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger394 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)344 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger239 Views
- Caterpillar unveils the CT680, a rugged work truck wrapped in style (PHOTOS)198 Views