Detectives in Cumberland County, North Carolina, are searching for a woman who broke into WHI Sand and Gravel and took several items belonging to the owner, according to Raleigh-Durham’s WTVD-TV. Greg Bullock, owner of WHI, reported a break in on June ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mine worker dies in tragic accident1285 Views
- Quarry workers in Egypt risking life and limbs (PHOTOS)1101 Views
- Update on experienced plant manager killed at Murray Mines1083 Views
- Rare Dinosaur bone found in Colorado quarry876 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator straddles extremely narrow bench, predictably topples over395 Views