Tags: federal anti-shredding statute
A federal anti-shredding statute may provide a new avenue for MSHA criminal enforcement. By Marci Fulton The tragic events at the Upper Big Branch mine in West Virginia this April were followed by the inevitable scramble to determine not only what went ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 866 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life488 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers218 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts165 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning151 Views