Tags: federal anti-shredding statute
A federal anti-shredding statute may provide a new avenue for MSHA criminal enforcement. By Marci Fulton The tragic events at the Upper Big Branch mine in West Virginia this April were followed by the inevitable scramble to determine not only what went ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga571 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029380 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board330 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance326 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments323 Views