Tags: federal anti-shredding statute
A federal anti-shredding statute may provide a new avenue for MSHA criminal enforcement. By Marci Fulton The tragic events at the Upper Big Branch mine in West Virginia this April were followed by the inevitable scramble to determine not only what went ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry479 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry339 Views
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers244 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes214 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors197 Views