Tags: federal Clean Water Act (CWA)
For daily news updates and Web-exclusive news items, visit the “AggBeat Online” section of our Web site at www.aggman.com A federal transportation bill in place will provide some stability, but spending levels and timing are critical. Despite the Feb. 23 decision by ...
All nine justices on the U.S. Supreme Court agreed with the American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) and refused to widen the scope of the federal Clean Water Act (CWA). In PPL Montana, LLC v. Montana, the Court Feb. 22 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park166 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29138 Views
- NSSGA wants everyone to ask their representative to co-sponsor the Regulatory Integrity Protection Act (H.R. 1732) to stop proposed Waters of the U.S. rule131 Views