Tags: federal construction
Two days after the legislation was passed by a tight vote in the House, the Senate passed a $1.1 trillion spending bill Saturday night that includes both good and bad news for federal construction accounts in 2015. The bill keeps the ...
Congress faces a March 1 deadline to enact or delay sequestration, which will mean spending cuts totaling $85 billion between March 1 and Sept. 30, and $1 trillion throughout the next 10 years, the AGC reports in its Data DIGest. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February357 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car208 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views
- Wisconsin sand hauling company to lay off workers due to decreased frac sand demand128 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges126 Views