Tags: federal construction
Two days after the legislation was passed by a tight vote in the House, the Senate passed a $1.1 trillion spending bill Saturday night that includes both good and bad news for federal construction accounts in 2015. The bill keeps the ...
Congress faces a March 1 deadline to enact or delay sequestration, which will mean spending cuts totaling $85 billion between March 1 and Sept. 30, and $1 trillion throughout the next 10 years, the AGC reports in its Data DIGest. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1054 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry629 Views
- Sand and gravel mine cited for 8th time533 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address223 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike209 Views