Tags: federal construction
Two days after the legislation was passed by a tight vote in the House, the Senate passed a $1.1 trillion spending bill Saturday night that includes both good and bad news for federal construction accounts in 2015. The bill keeps the ...
Congress faces a March 1 deadline to enact or delay sequestration, which will mean spending cuts totaling $85 billion between March 1 and Sept. 30, and $1 trillion throughout the next 10 years, the AGC reports in its Data DIGest. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151619 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151062 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1026 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production723 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Granite Rock helps make the Super Bowl a success491 Views