Tags: federal DOT
The amount of freight that the for-hire transportation industry carried rose 0.3 percent in July, according to data released Wednesday by the U.S. Department of Transportation’s (USDOT) Bureau of Transportation Statistics (BTS). The data, from this month’s BTS Freight Transportation Services ...
When it comes to the future of transportation, the road building and construction materials industries should "dream big and build big to create a system that will meet the needs of future generations," said Federal Highway (FHWA) Administrator Victor Mendez ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill431 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers389 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg311 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award188 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions181 Views