Tags: federal DOT
The amount of freight that the for-hire transportation industry carried rose 0.3 percent in July, according to data released Wednesday by the U.S. Department of Transportation’s (USDOT) Bureau of Transportation Statistics (BTS). The data, from this month’s BTS Freight Transportation Services ...
When it comes to the future of transportation, the road building and construction materials industries should "dream big and build big to create a system that will meet the needs of future generations," said Federal Highway (FHWA) Administrator Victor Mendez ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1050 Views
- Martin Marietta mine among 18 cited during MSHA monthly inspection in April470 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts385 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration326 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry326 Views