Tags: federal DOT
The amount of freight that the for-hire transportation industry carried rose 0.3 percent in July, according to data released Wednesday by the U.S. Department of Transportation’s (USDOT) Bureau of Transportation Statistics (BTS). The data, from this month’s BTS Freight Transportation Services ...
When it comes to the future of transportation, the road building and construction materials industries should "dream big and build big to create a system that will meet the needs of future generations," said Federal Highway (FHWA) Administrator Victor Mendez ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry646 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter424 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company391 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections256 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction231 Views