Tags: federal DOT
The amount of freight that the for-hire transportation industry carried rose 0.3 percent in July, according to data released Wednesday by the U.S. Department of Transportation’s (USDOT) Bureau of Transportation Statistics (BTS). The data, from this month’s BTS Freight Transportation Services ...
When it comes to the future of transportation, the road building and construction materials industries should "dream big and build big to create a system that will meet the needs of future generations," said Federal Highway (FHWA) Administrator Victor Mendez ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry745 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets539 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either248 Views
- More sand coming to Carlsbad beaches192 Views
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant138 Views