Tags: Federal Funding Accountability and Transparency Act (FFATA)
The Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) has released an updated version of its "Federal Funding Accountability and Transparency Act Questions and Answers." The original report was released on Oct. 20. The latest update was released on Nov. 24. The latest questions and answers ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter436 Views
- Rogers Group's Pottsville Quarry reaches for the stars286 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)280 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections265 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees259 Views