Tags: Federal Funding Accountability and Transparency Act (FFATA)
The Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) has released an updated version of its "Federal Funding Accountability and Transparency Act Questions and Answers." The original report was released on Oct. 20. The latest update was released on Nov. 24. The latest questions and answers ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1078 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry674 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets370 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike227 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address227 Views