Tags: federal funding
If Congress and the President do not act later this year or in early 2011 on passage of a new, multi-year highway and transit authorization bill, hundreds of thousands of U.S. jobs could be lost and states could face at a ...
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood today announced that $48.8 billion in highway funds is now available to state departments of transportation for federal projects through the Hiring Incentives to Restore Employment (HIRE) Act. “With spring and summer highway construction seasons just ...
Senate Environment and Public Works Chairwoman Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.) says she plans to include a provision similar to the Transportation Investment Generating Economic Recovery (TIGER) program in the bill her panel is drafting, according to a report in Environment and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA releases report on electrical fatality at crushed stone operation602 Views
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill411 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers359 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg294 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award182 Views