Tags: federal funds to cover certain indirect costs of managing highway projects
The Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) began accepting proposals by California and Vermont to explore innovative ways of using federal funds to cover certain indirect costs of managing highway projects, Federal Highway Administrator Victor Mendez announced on March 2. The announcement is ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting920 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem907 Views
- Graniterock uses grazing for grass management273 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve241 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime220 Views