Tags: federal funds to cover certain indirect costs of managing highway projects
The Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) began accepting proposals by California and Vermont to explore innovative ways of using federal funds to cover certain indirect costs of managing highway projects, Federal Highway Administrator Victor Mendez announced on March 2. The announcement is ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151079 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1035 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production742 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 2015649 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success566 Views