Tags: federal grants for transportation spending
Several areas outside of Chicago will receive about $10 million in federal grants that will be used to improve, maintain and expand public transportation, according to an Oct. 6 report from The Associated Press (AP). For the full AP report on ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve522 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry258 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature251 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky221 Views
- Two suspects charged with arson in Jack’s Mountain Quarry case in Virginia128 Views