Tags: federal grants for transportation spending
Several areas outside of Chicago will receive about $10 million in federal grants that will be used to improve, maintain and expand public transportation, according to an Oct. 6 report from The Associated Press (AP). For the full AP report on ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A truck driver died at a cement plant in Missouri719 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials267 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry239 Views
- Making sense of the split: Don't worry about Navistar, but where will Caterpillar find its 15-liter truck engine?226 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted216 Views