Tags: Federal Highway Administration Surface Transportation Program dollars
The final grant for public transit under the the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA), a.k.a. "the stimulus," was awarded on Sept. 29 when U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood announced a $2.2 million grant for Indiana’s Greater Lafayette Public Transportation Corporation, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability542 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park357 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D288 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Founder of Florida Crushed Stone dies185 Views