Tags: Federal Highway Administration Surface Transportation Program dollars
The final grant for public transit under the the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA), a.k.a. "the stimulus," was awarded on Sept. 29 when U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood announced a $2.2 million grant for Indiana’s Greater Lafayette Public Transportation Corporation, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Man hit by front-end loader dies in quarry accident1298 Views
- PHOTOS: Rare prehistoric mammoth found at sand and gravel pit1048 Views
- What should be done with this big pile of sand?695 Views
- Watch this: Dredging at Teichert's Hallwood Plant533 Views
- North America sand market to see big growth486 Views