Tags: Federal Highway Administration’s (FHWA) Office of Innovative Program Delivery
Former Colorado Governor Bill Owens has been confirmed as a general session speaker at the American Road and Transportation Builders Association's (ARTBA) 22nd Annual Public-Private Partnerships (P3) in Transportation Conference, the organization announced today. Owens will join industry leaders and public ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park163 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- Missouri man arrested for burglary of quarry and gun range113 Views