Tags: Federal Highway Administrator
Senator Max Baucus (D-MT) will not seek reelection in 2014, our sister publication, Better Roads, reported. Baucus, who also serves as chairman of the Senate Finance Committee, has worked on transportation legislation like funding and the Highway Investment, Job Creation and ...
For daily news updates and web-exclusive news items, visit the “AggBeat Online” section of our website at www.aggman.com A new transportation bill is being referred to as ‘devolution lite.’ Two years of funding provides a reprieve, but a lack of federal ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Famous quarry for sale668 Views
- Update: MnDOT makes decision in mine expansion241 Views
- Don't drink and drive...that includes your wheel loader!212 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing183 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress153 Views