Tags: federal highway funding for FY 2013
The latest analysis of Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) data shows that federal, state, and local departments of transportation (DOTs) have so far obligated $7 billion in federal funds during Fiscal Year (FY) 2013, which began last Oct. 1, is an ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Maryland man dies after becoming trapped in crushing machinery in asphalt plant497 Views
- MSHA issues citations to seven metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in March372 Views
- MSHA details mining deaths during quarterly training call268 Views
- Three people injured, two seriously, at underground quarry in Pennsylvania262 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29245 Views