Tags: federal highways
The House of Representatives approved legislation on May 28, 2010 that would provide $521 million in additional highway funding, increasing allocations for 37 states, according to the AASHTO Journal. The following is what information appeared in the AASHTO Journal: This provision is ...
The Asphalt Pavement Alliance (APA) has released a new white paper, Jobs in the Asphalt Pavement Industry: A Profile of the Men and Women Who Build Our Nation's Infrastructure. The document highlights the varied jobs that are a part of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines386 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)303 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger303 Views