Tags: Federal judge upholds Caltrans program supporting minority
A U.S. District Court judge affirmed that the California Department of Transportation's (Caltrans) Disadvantaged Business Enterprises (DBE) Program was “clearly constitutional” in a recent ruling. Caltrans implements a DBE Program as a condition of receiving $3 billion in federal transportation funding ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina354 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity317 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill254 Views
- Martin Marietta names new executive vice president217 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law214 Views