Tags: Federal Mine Safety and Health Act of 1977
The U.S. Department of Labor's Mine Safety and Health Administration says that from April through August, the agency conducted "impact inspections" at 111 coal and metal/nonmetal mines throughout the country designated by the agency as having safety or health issues. During that ...
The U.S. Department of Labor's Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has formed a supplemental investigation group to augment the efforts of the agency's accident investigation team to determine the cause of the explosion that occurred April 5 at Massey ...
An uphill battle for an underground issue After another tragic coal mine explosion, the aggregates industry prepares for increased scrutiny despite its own increased safety record. By Tina Grady Barbaccia, News and Digital Editor Following the latest coal mine tragedy in West Virginia ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1030 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company476 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources401 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger362 Views
- Nebraska company fined after loader operator dies in accident267 Views