Tags: Federal Mine Safety and Health Administration
Commission’s decision requires operators to hand over miners’ information, including documents not required to be retained. Mine operators now have less freedom to properly refuse to turn over documents demanded by inspectors. A recent decision by the Federal Mine Safety and ...
MSHA’s expansive use of Section 103(k) orders is a derogation of the purpose and intent of an enforcement tool In the last year, the Federal Mine Safety and Health Administration has shut down several mines and imposed significant operating costs on ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand saves a construction worker's life500 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers337 Views
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 293 Views
- Mine pollution hurting fish habitats across America209 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts163 Views