Tags: Federal Mine Safety and Health Review Commission (Review Commission)
What is an ‘injury which has a reasonable potential to cause death?’ By Arthur Wolfson Every day, mine operators across the country work tirelessly to prevent accidents from occurring at their worksites. Yet, when 12 specific types of accidents do occur, mine ...
An Alarming Decision Review Commission ruling increases the burden on mines to maintain automatic warning devices on mobile equipment. In a case involving coal standards, the Federal Mine Safety and Health Review Commission (Review Commission) issued a holding overturning a decision by ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga402 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029337 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board230 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013201 Views
- Boston’s only quarry could start accepting contaminated construction fill152 Views