Tags: Federal Mine Safety and Health Review Commission (Review Commission)
What is an ‘injury which has a reasonable potential to cause death?’ By Arthur Wolfson Every day, mine operators across the country work tirelessly to prevent accidents from occurring at their worksites. Yet, when 12 specific types of accidents do occur, mine ...
An Alarming Decision Review Commission ruling increases the burden on mines to maintain automatic warning devices on mobile equipment. In a case involving coal standards, the Federal Mine Safety and Health Review Commission (Review Commission) issued a holding overturning a decision by ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill840 Views
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability626 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]562 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure561 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 262 Views