Tags: Federal Mine Safety and Health Review Commission (Review Commission)
What is an ‘injury which has a reasonable potential to cause death?’ By Arthur Wolfson Every day, mine operators across the country work tirelessly to prevent accidents from occurring at their worksites. Yet, when 12 specific types of accidents do occur, mine ...
An Alarming Decision Review Commission ruling increases the burden on mines to maintain automatic warning devices on mobile equipment. In a case involving coal standards, the Federal Mine Safety and Health Review Commission (Review Commission) issued a holding overturning a decision by ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry640 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter422 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company391 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections264 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction228 Views