Tags: Federal Mine Safety and Health Review Commission (Review Commission)
What is an ‘injury which has a reasonable potential to cause death?’ By Arthur Wolfson Every day, mine operators across the country work tirelessly to prevent accidents from occurring at their worksites. Yet, when 12 specific types of accidents do occur, mine ...
An Alarming Decision Review Commission ruling increases the burden on mines to maintain automatic warning devices on mobile equipment. In a case involving coal standards, the Federal Mine Safety and Health Review Commission (Review Commission) issued a holding overturning a decision by ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Man hit by front-end loader dies in quarry accident1306 Views
- PHOTOS: Rare prehistoric mammoth found at sand and gravel pit1044 Views
- What should be done with this big pile of sand?697 Views
- Watch this: Dredging at Teichert's Hallwood Plant537 Views
- North America sand market to see big growth495 Views