Tags: Federal Mine Safety and Health Review Commission (Review Commission)
What is an ‘injury which has a reasonable potential to cause death?’ By Arthur Wolfson Every day, mine operators across the country work tirelessly to prevent accidents from occurring at their worksites. Yet, when 12 specific types of accidents do occur, mine ...
An Alarming Decision Review Commission ruling increases the burden on mines to maintain automatic warning devices on mobile equipment. In a case involving coal standards, the Federal Mine Safety and Health Review Commission (Review Commission) issued a holding overturning a decision by ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program615 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana415 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas410 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents296 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials243 Views