Tags: Federal Mine Safety & Health Review Commission decision in Nally & Hamilton Enterprises
by Adele L. Abrams, Esq., CMSP Just when it seems that reason is being injected into the mine safety litigation process, a decision is issued that sets such efforts back significantly. Such is the case with the recent unanimous Federal Mine ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger452 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources442 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities401 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company371 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register369 Views