Tags: Federal Mine Safety & Health Review Commission decision in Nally & Hamilton Enterprises
by Adele L. Abrams, Esq., CMSP Just when it seems that reason is being injected into the mine safety litigation process, a decision is issued that sets such efforts back significantly. Such is the case with the recent unanimous Federal Mine ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year488 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries333 Views
- Hillary Clinton rolls out new $275 billion infrastructure plan254 Views
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs188 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding163 Views