Tags: Federal Mine Safety & Health Review Commission decision in Nally & Hamilton Enterprises
by Adele L. Abrams, Esq., CMSP Just when it seems that reason is being injected into the mine safety litigation process, a decision is issued that sets such efforts back significantly. Such is the case with the recent unanimous Federal Mine ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person563 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines393 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger361 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)339 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger231 Views