Tags: Federal Mine Safety & Health Review Commission (FMSHRC)
MSHA’s first enforcement measures for POV leave more unanswered question. by R. Henry Moore and Jessica M. Juraksko, Contributing Editors The “far-reaching implications” predicted by the National Mining Association (NMA) when the final Pattern of Violations (POV) Rule was announced in January ...
In the current Administration, both the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) have fixated on the issue of determining whether employers are underreporting injuries and occupational illnesses. This has lead to certain ...
by Adele L. Abrams, Esq., CMSP On June 10, 2011, the U.S. Court of Appeals, D.C. Circuit, overruled the Federal Mine Safety and Health Review Commission (FMSHRC) in the case of Performance Coal Co., holding that the company was entitled to seek ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry742 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets552 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year312 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY136 Views