Tags: Federal Mine Safety & Health Review Commission (FMSHRC)
MSHA’s first enforcement measures for POV leave more unanswered question. by R. Henry Moore and Jessica M. Juraksko, Contributing Editors The “far-reaching implications” predicted by the National Mining Association (NMA) when the final Pattern of Violations (POV) Rule was announced in January ...
In the current Administration, both the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) have fixated on the issue of determining whether employers are underreporting injuries and occupational illnesses. This has lead to certain ...
by Adele L. Abrams, Esq., CMSP On June 10, 2011, the U.S. Court of Appeals, D.C. Circuit, overruled the Federal Mine Safety and Health Review Commission (FMSHRC) in the case of Performance Coal Co., holding that the company was entitled to seek ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views