Tags: Federal Mine Safety & Health Review Commission (FMSHRC)
MSHA’s first enforcement measures for POV leave more unanswered question. by R. Henry Moore and Jessica M. Juraksko, Contributing Editors The “far-reaching implications” predicted by the National Mining Association (NMA) when the final Pattern of Violations (POV) Rule was announced in January ...
In the current Administration, both the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) have fixated on the issue of determining whether employers are underreporting injuries and occupational illnesses. This has lead to certain ...
by Adele L. Abrams, Esq., CMSP On June 10, 2011, the U.S. Court of Appeals, D.C. Circuit, overruled the Federal Mine Safety and Health Review Commission (FMSHRC) in the case of Performance Coal Co., holding that the company was entitled to seek ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs942 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company469 Views
- Nebraska company fined after loader operator dies in accident359 Views
- Three miners injured after air blast following a collapse231 Views
- Quarry being converted into $20 million reservoir in Indiana217 Views