Tags: Federal Mine Safety & Health Review Commission (FMSHRC)
MSHA’s first enforcement measures for POV leave more unanswered question. by R. Henry Moore and Jessica M. Juraksko, Contributing Editors The “far-reaching implications” predicted by the National Mining Association (NMA) when the final Pattern of Violations (POV) Rule was announced in January ...
In the current Administration, both the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) have fixated on the issue of determining whether employers are underreporting injuries and occupational illnesses. This has lead to certain ...
by Adele L. Abrams, Esq., CMSP On June 10, 2011, the U.S. Court of Appeals, D.C. Circuit, overruled the Federal Mine Safety and Health Review Commission (FMSHRC) in the case of Performance Coal Co., holding that the company was entitled to seek ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone638 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle415 Views
- OSHA cites Nebraska sand and gravel company344 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines148 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew139 Views