Tags: Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
While truckers nationwide already are prohibited from texting while driving, Idaho has become the 37th state to bar all motorists from doing so, and similar legislation awaits Alaska Gov. Sean Parnell’s signature. On April 5, Idaho Gov. Butch Otter signed the ...
The National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) Dec. 13 recommended banning all U.S. drivers from using mobile phones or sending text messages – even with headsets or portable speakers – to prevent distracted-driving crashes. Systems built into cars and ...
The U.S. Senate Nov. 1 passed a transportation appropriations bill that funds motor carrier state safety grants at a slightly higher level than the House version of the bill that has not yet been scheduled for a vote on the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Four major California areas expected to deplete aggregate supply in next 10 years634 Views
- Product of the Week: Cat 988K loader518 Views
- California firefighters respond to quarry blaze124 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: June 17, 2013121 Views
- Rock quarry owner proposes expansion in Sitka, Alaska118 Views