Tags: Federal Railroad Administrator Joseph C. Szabo
On Dec. 12, U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood announced more than $177 million for the Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) for a passenger rail project that will operate twice-daily round-trip service between Chicago and the Quad Cities and put nearly ...
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood on Aug. 22 announced nearly $745 million for construction along the Northeast Corridor (NEC) to upgrade some of the most heavily-used sections. The NEC will receive $449.94 million to upgrade electrical systems and tracks between Trenton, ...
Vermont has received $50 million in American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) dollars to begin construction to improve 190 miles of track between St. Albans and Vernon on Amtrak’s Vermonter line. The improvements will result in increased speeds, reduced travel time ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations256 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show252 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers241 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs177 Views
- Rare dinosaur skeleton found in quarry sells for more than $544,000164 Views